Division 6 Dual Mini Sequencer V2 Update
The Division 6 Dual Mini Sequencer has been an integral part of many of our compositions. This module gives you two handy sequencers in one small footprint.
Comprised of two independent sequencers (one on top and one on bottom), the Division 6 Dual Mini sequencer can not only play the notes, but it can transpose them as well.
This module can be utilized as a clock module and it can be ran in parallel for multiple CVs and/or triggers.
Not only can this module do all of these things, it can also be daisy chained to another Mini Sequencer to add even more steps in your sequence.
Being that the Dual Mini Sequencer has been out for awhile, we were surprised when it was updated out of the blue. What else could make this module better we thought? Well, here is just a list of some of the new updates:
- Multiple sequence memories
- Songs – you can string together sequences (this is rad)
- 5 song memories (you can string sequences together)
- Live transpose
- SLUR – the ability to change the CV OUT to a new note but still doesn’t fire the gate
- 16 different gate timings (including 3 ratchet)
- ACC can be programmed with 3 different modes to choose from (on, on with drop and gate follow)
- Ability to copy a song or sequence
- More speed choices with internal clock
- RESET button integration with various modes
- 1x and Live Edit Modes
- Updates to clock out and Change on Clock mode